Make SomeThing (All Grade Levels)
(some sites maybe too easy and others too hard for some students)
1. Create A Room Choose a room to decorate: Living Room, Kitchen, bedroom, or dining room.
2. Make a Face Choose eyes, noses & mouths, hair, hats, and shades (glasses).
3. Make a Cake Choose the cake. Click Go. Add frosting color, decorations, words, and candles. Light the candles.
4. Make a Pizza Click and drag the toppings to the pizza. To remove a topping drag it off the pizza.
5. Build a House Click on 1 of 3 houses to build. Click GO. Drag various items around the scene to make house and suroundings.
6. Create A Car Choose a body style. Choose wheels, engines, power, etc. Click on key to Start the car. Make it go fast and/or fly.
7. Castle Constructor Drag castle parts to the castle. Click the arrows for more parts.
8. Make a Robot Click to remove tips window. Bring robot part to top. Resize it, turn it, choose another part.
9. Alien: Assembly Required Click on Heads, Bodies, Face Parts, Arms & Legs, and Odd Bits. Drag the part to the right side.
10. Make an Animation Click Tutorial to see how to make an animation. Tools: Color, Size, Images, Background, Play, Loop, etc.
11. Build Your Wild Self Make your body and then add animal parts to it.
12. Make a Calendar Make today's calendar.
13. Music Maker Click Learn How or Make Music. Drag up to four band members to stage. Record your song.
14. Interactive Weather Maker Click Start. Drag the bars up and down until you make it snow. Then melt the snow.
15. Bookmark Forge Make a bookmark. Print it out. Cut and glue it.
16. Wordsearch Machine Make a wordsearch using your spelling words, etc. Print it out.
17. Create a Card Follow 10 steps to create and print a card. (B &W or color options) Cut and/or Fold as needed.